We are committed to ensure the Safety, Health and wellbeing of our employees and associated business partners. We believe our employees are our number one asset. Arkad's objectives is to ensure that the Health and Safety of all personnel along with the protection of the environment through the provision of visible leadership at all levels, adequate resources, effective implementation of processes, education and commitment to this policy is always maintained at the highest level. This is a fundamental to our success and forms an integral part in all of our activities.
Our Commitment is to:
- Provide a safe work environment and ensure our employees are competent and trained to complete their job safely.
- Ensure visible felt leadership is driven through all levels of Management.
- Providing clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for employees and subcontractors.
- Implementing, maintaining and revising Health, Safety and Environmental systems to comply with legal and legislative requirements and international best practices.
- Ensure consultation and communication with employees and subcontractors on Health and Safety matters.
- Set Health, Safety and environmental targets, monitor performance and ensure continual improvement.
- Ensure the ongoing identification of potential Health, Safety, Environmental and Security hazards, develop and implement methods to eliminate or control these hazards.
Safety is a core value of Arkad and we are totally committed to ensuring the Health, Safety and wellbeing of all persons who may be affected by our operations. Through the ongoing commitment from our most senior levels of leadership, through to the entire organization at all levels we believe we can achieve a safe working environment that will continue to positively influence Arkad’s Health, Safety, Environment and Security objectives..
Download Environment Policy